American Heart Association CPR Classes Milwaukee
The American Heart Association’s “BLS For Healthcare Providers” course is designed for healthcare professionals who work in a number of different settings, including:
- Outpatient Clinics
- Doctors’ Offices
- Dentists’ Offices
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Convalescent Facilities
- Mental Health Facilities
- Students Preparing To Take Any Healthcare Class
Please call us at 414-455-4985 if you have any questions about which course you should take, to sign up for a class, or any other questions about Milwaukee CPR Classes. The BLS for Healthcare Providers course is $55.00. You receive your certification card at the end of class.
Hands Only CPR
CPR Certification Milwaukee
Hands Only CPR is performed in just two easy steps:
- Check to see if the victim is responsive. If the person doesn’t respond, call 911. In the vast majority of areas, the dispatcher who answers your call will be able to assist you.
- Begin compressing on the chest. With your hands on the center of the victim’s chest, push down AT LEAST 2 INCHES. Keep pressing hard and fast. Press at a rate of AT LEAST 100/MINUTE.
Chain Of Survival
CPR CLASSES MILWAUKEE
The Chain of Survival for someone who has gone into cardiac arrest is made up of 5 links:
- Recognizing that a victim has gone into cardiac arrest, and calling 911 immediately
- Immediate start of CPR(Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) with chest compressions being the main focus
- The use of an AED(Automatic External Defibrillator) as soon as possible
- Rapid introduction of ACLS(Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Intensive care focused on post-cardiac arrest
The chances of recovery from strokes, heart attacks, & other emergencies can be improved greatly with an effective Chain of Survival.
CPR TRAINING MILWAUKEE